_FFClick ?

zxc3

Hello zcx3,

I have helped you with a similar topic in another post, I went out of my way to show you where the documentation for these functions are. Try Here:

http://english.documentation.ff-au3.thorsten-willert.de/

If you would take 30 minutes to read the documentation that I provided you in the other post, as well as this post. You would find the answer for yourself.

Normally I would have tried to be patient and help you again this time, However....I have noticed the word 'Vote' come up in page source more than once, thus leading me(and other members) to believe you are writing a bot to cheat with voting. It might not be a game, but an overall tolerance for cheating seems to be very low on these forums. In my opinion, it is harmful in nature to cheat on voting. Why you ask? I reply with, what about the people that your voting against, did they also put a lot of hard work into what they are competing in? I don't think it is right to take away from the true winner. Overall, if you have to cheat in a vote, you allready lost. But to gain a 'George W Bush' complex is not the right thing to do.

Just My Opinion.

Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

Hello zcx3,

I have helped you with a similar topic in another post, I went out of my way to show you where the documentation for these functions are. Try Here:

http://english.documentation.ff-au3.thorsten-willert.de/

If you would take 30 minutes to read the documentation that I provided you in the other post, as well as this post. You would find the answer for yourself.

Normally I would have tried to be patient and help you again this time, However....I have noticed the word 'Vote' come up in page source more than once, thus leading me(and other members) to believe you are writing a bot to cheat with voting. It might not be a game, but an overall tolerance for cheating seems to be very low on these forums. In my opinion, it is harmful in nature to cheat on voting. Why you ask? I reply with, what about the people that your voting against, did they also put a lot of hard work into what they are competing in? I don't think it is right to take away from the true winner. Overall, if you have to cheat in a vote, you allready lost. But to gain a 'George W Bush' complex is not the right thing to do.

Just My Opinion.

Realm

Unfortunately my English is not very good, and I rename the button,

so as not to give foreign text. You are perceived as a true American.

I ask you not to write lengthy answers about anything.

But thanks anyway.

I have a function _FFClick ("vote_button_788857", "id") once working properly, other times not right.

I can not understand why.

It is CNC system.

Russian documentation for this function is not complete.

Edited by zxc3