The firestorm project; code appeal!

Hi all,

I am trying to create an application suite for teenagers my age. (13-16)

I think it would be a good idea to open up the idea to the community. So, if any of you have any cool scripts/ideas please post. If you have any scripts please post the source code as opposed to just the exe.

The suite is oriented away from learning, and more towards recreation. That said, if you have some ideas that are useful school wise, post!

Thus far;

I have written a p2p chaat program that utilizes a vunerability in most school networks. It is capable of auto detecting peers and connecting to other schools over the Internet.

A converter for different units.

A rather Superficial timetable app. I don't like it so if someone has written one, post!

An anonymous email client.

So, ideas, code, please post!

Thx in advance.

Hypo.

EDIT:

C'mon guys, whip out your scripts!

Edited by hyperzap

ongoing projects:-firestorm: Largescale P2P Social NetworkCompleted Autoit Programs/Scripts: Variable Pickler | Networked Streaming Audio (in pure autoIT) | firenet p2p web messenger | Proxy Checker | Dynamic Execute() Code Generator | P2P UDF | Graph Theory Proof of Concept - Breadth First search

anonymous emails?

Why not?

In not bothered about ethics.

ongoing projects:-firestorm: Largescale P2P Social NetworkCompleted Autoit Programs/Scripts: Variable Pickler | Networked Streaming Audio (in pure autoIT) | firenet p2p web messenger | Proxy Checker | Dynamic Execute() Code Generator | P2P UDF | Graph Theory Proof of Concept - Breadth First search

why don't you look at the Example Scripts forum ?

you'll find lot of source code ! Posted Image

Im looking for something a bit more specific. Most people don't post about 70% of their scripts.

anddddddddddddd...

*BUMP* :graduated:

• Developers

Why not?

Ok.. that at least tells me something about you but was not really my question... just wondering how you would create a anonymous Email unless going through many hoops.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Tells me everything I ever want to know about you so I'll take this opportunity to say goodbye since it's a pretty solid hunch you won't be with us long.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Tells me everything I ever want to know about you so I'll take this opportunity to say goodbye since it's a pretty solid hunch you won't be with us long.

???

• Developers

???

Funny you respond to George's post and not mine.

Anyway, don't think we need you here with the scripts you are trying to compile here.

As this is not a support request I am going to close it.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)