background just mouse right click

gurgunla,

First, Welcome to the AutoIt Forums :graduated:

gurgunla, Your posts are less than descriptive. It would be better if you posted the code you have already, what problem you are having with it and ultimately what results you expect from your script in order for us to better help you.

Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

gurgunla,

If you are looking for someone to write your code for you, then you are better off going to a 'Freelance Script' website. This Forum is for helping fellow scripters to find solutions with their scripts.

If you would like to learn how to script with AutoIt, than I would suggest reading the Help File, or starting with this tutorial make by another member:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21048

To automate mouseclicks, in the helpfile, begin looking at the functions MouseClick()

Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

gurgunla,

If you looking for a MouseClick function that will work in background, while allowing you to use your keyboard and mouse still, try ControlClick()

Realm

You need to explain yourself a little more, just right click background means nothing on its own.

Anything could be in the background, so you should focus on your end goal and forget about rightclick background.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.