Scite menubar bindkeys not working?

When going to the user properties file and placing in:

menukey.buffers.close_all=<alt><shift>W

Alt+Shift+W does not bind the buffers > close all feature. It should be working correctly and I believe I have the correct syntax here. Also, if someone can figure out why this isn't working, how would I be able to bind just the root of the buffers window, say for example:

menukey.buffers.*=<alt>W

So that instead of pushing Alt+B to open buffers (default set), I can use Alt+W to do it instead. It acts as the window key and I'm just so used to using alt+w I'm trying to customize it so that it works for me.

Any ideas here?

Edited by Joel

[font="Optima"]"Those who heed life with speculation and contemplation, are the ones stuck home with constipation." - Joel[/font]

When going to the user properties file and placing in:

menukey.buffers.close_all=<alt><shift>W

Alt+Shift+W does not bind the buffers > close all feature.  It should be working correctly and I believe I have the correct syntax here.  Also, if someone can figure out why this isn't working, how would I be able to bind just the root of the buffers window, say for example:

menukey.buffers.*=<alt>W

So that instead of pushing Alt+B to open buffers (default set), I can use Alt+W to do it instead.  It acts as the window key and I'm just so used to using alt+w I'm trying to customize it so that it works for me.

Any ideas here?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also I've tested different key bindings and have tried this in both the global and user properties files. This is in reference to Scite for autoit - latest version.

[font="Optima"]"Those who heed life with speculation and contemplation, are the ones stuck home with constipation." - Joel[/font]