WinHTTP Request (5.1) XML and file POST

Hi!

I am searching for days now for the solution of the following problem:

I use the winHTTPRequest object to send XML messages to different webservices. So far so good. This works very well.

Now I need to post a bit more complex request to a webservice: an XML part and a JPG file.

I use the multipart + boundary syntax to divide my message in two parts which looks something like this:

-headers

-boundary

-XML part

-boundary

-jpg file part

(sorry, at the moment I haven't got the code available)

I use SOAPUI to see how the message should look like (RAW data). I used multipart syntax correctly and the error response of the server says that the jpg file couldn't be uploaded.

I got real close to the cause of the problem and I suspect the problem is the format of the file which has to be uploaded. my questions are:

- How can I include binary data in my request? (because the XML is a string and I can't put a string and binary data together)

- Do any of you guys have a good example of how to implement this? (a xml and file request in one)

I would REALLY appreciate any help on this! I'm totally clueless on this one....

Thank you,

Sneaky

And the AutoIt related issue is what?

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"