REGEXPTITLE Concatenation

horohoro

; Please i need help i dont know how to concatenate the string inside this code:

$wtitle = "poker table " & Chr(34) & "Nofia"

WinActivate("[REGEXPTITLE:$wtitle]")

; I want to activate the window using a portion of the title with [REGEXPTITLE]

; The window name is: Connected to poker table "Nofia - No'limit"

; So i have to use Chr() function to convert that '"' because it will return an error at compilation if ; i will use quotes directly

; The problem is that it doesent activate the window, i dont think he can read the variable $wtitle inside REGEXPTITLE quotes. How should i concatenate the REGEXPTITLE to read my variable?

; Sorry all for my very very bad english :graduated:

horohoro,

First, Welcome to AutoIt Forums.

The Reason, no body has helped so far is for this reason here.

You should also read this before deciding if you really want to write such a script.

Realm

Edit: Well someone helped, either out of kindness, or they did'nt realize that your trying to write a poker bot.

Edited by Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

No, i dont try to make a bot because i dont know how to make one and i play very profitable on high-stakes tables and of course its illegal and you will be catched at a time. I just want to make a gui wich will show me all the poker tables opened and with a button to activate the specified table using its selected index :graduated:.

Thank you very much Varian , your code was good.

Edited by horohoro

no, i dont try to make a bot

Regardless if it is a bot or not, in this Link it says 'Do not discuss automating games here'. and if you read on, it basically's says 'No If's, And's, or But's'. Posted Image

I just want to make a gui wich will show me all the poker tables opened and with the option to activate the specified table.

Are you seriously trying to pass that off? Posted Image I have never seen a poker site that does not already have that built into their website. Edited by Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

Yes of course i can do that switching from the windows toolbar but i prefer to add this option to my script. If you're so interested about my projects i could tell you that i want to cr a script similar to PokerTracker and without the help of 'Varian' i did not know how to make reference to the tables titles. In my opinion it is good to not blame the world of such things when reading a phrase which has several meanings.

Yes of course i can do that switching from the windows toolbar but i prefer to add this option to my script. If you're so interested about my projects i could tell you that i want to cr a software similar to PokerTracker and without the help of 'Varian' i did not know how to make reference to the tables titles. In my opinion it is good to not blame the world of such things when reading a phrase which has several meanings (positive and negative). Sorry for double posting :graduated:

Edited by horohoro