Handling multiple script horkeys in 1 script

goldenix

hi

imagine situation where you have multiple script snippets running in background to easy rename/create files/folders, close windows via 1 hotkey etc...well u know the things that make ur life tons of times easier. & all this in 1 executable.

Each snippet has its own hotkey that will be enabled if certain event is triggered (like certain window is active etc.)

Now the problem is that I keep creating those little snippets, adding hotkeys & now I have so horrible long & confusing code that its very hard to understand:

How many hotkeys are total ?

What are they ?

what snippet is using what hotkey?

Im looking for a way to manage those hotkeys. So it would be more easy to add/replace/remove hotkeys without going through all the code.

How do you guys manage multiple hotkeys?

Any ideas are welcome.

Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

I would do so:

- create a launcher with all Hotkeys you need

- in an INI file store pathes of executes to call with Hotkeys

- start Hotkeys only if an path for this exists

So you can add or remove several executes to your INI (and so to your launcher).

Best Regards BugFix