hotkeyset("{Enter}","test")

while 1=1
    sleep(1000)
    WEnd

func test()

Opt("mouseCoordMode", 1)        ;1=absolute, 0=relative, 2=client

mousemove(100,500)

EndFunc

After I press F5, the program starts running. What will be the easiest way if I would like to make some changes to it and continue with my test?

At the moment, I need to exit the program, make the changes and then re-press F5.

Is there hotkey for this or anyother easier way of doing it?

thanks

The only thing I can really think of easier than pressing F5 key and thats pressing the spacebar because its closer to you.

In order to make functional changes to your script, you must stop it and restart it.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

The only thing I can really think of easier than pressing F5 key and thats pressing the spacebar because its closer to you.

In order to make functional changes to your script, you must stop it and restart it.

How to press spacebar to run the code?

is there any hotkeys for stopping the program ?

em....

I think what he meant is "You can't -pause- the program and change the script."

If you pause the program, change the script and then un-pause the program, it will still be running the old script.

Any changes are only applied the next time a script is run, so in order to apply any changes to the code you must fully close the script, make the changes, save and then restart the script.

I think what he meant is "You can't -pause- the program and change the script."

If you pause the program, change the script and then un-pause the program, it will still be running the old script.

Any changes are only applied the next time a script is run, so in order to apply any changes to the code you must fully close the script, make the changes, save and then restart the script.

Just wanna find a easy way to exit the program. got it now. inspired by his advice

Just wanna find a easy way to exit the program. got it now. inspired by his advice

Glad you did then :graduated:

I personally use the good old:

hotkeyset("{ESC}","Terminate")
hotkeyset("{Pause}","Pause")

Func Terminate()
    Msgbox(0,"Bye!","Car Town Job Bot now closing! Bye")
    Exit
EndFunc

Func Pause()
    $Paused = NOT $Paused
    While $Paused
        sleep(100)
        ToolTip("Script is Paused!",0,0)
    WEnd
EndFunc

:(

LOL! :graduated: Space bar is bigger too, less key hitting accuracy needed. Space bar FTW! :(

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.