Koda .kxf Style values

c.haslam

I find Koda very useful so I am writing a kxf to Corel's PerfectScript converter. But I am mystified: how are the values of Style and CtrlStyle calculated? They don't seem to relate to the BitOr of WS_, DS_ etc. constants.

...chris

Spoiler

CDebug Dumps values of variables including arrays and DLL structs, to a GUI, to the Console, and to the Clipboard

I don't use Koda myself, but it its distributed with SciTE4AutoIt3 and this forum is not an inappropriate place to get help with it. Some of the people who worked on Koda are no longer active here, but some are (i.e martin and Zedna).

In the mean time -- here's a free bump...

:graduated:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I don't use Koda myself, but it its distributed with SciTE4AutoIt3 and this forum is not an inappropriate place to get help with it. Some of the people who worked on Koda are no longer active here, but some are (i.e martin and Zedna).

In the mean time -- here's a free bump...

:graduated:

You can make ticket on Koda's BugTracker.

Lazycat will se it. If you have problem with Koda you can also make post directly in his Koda thread.

Link to BugTrack is in first post of Koda thread - it's sticky in GUI section of this forum.

I can have a look at this later too.

Edited by Zedna

how are the values of Style and CtrlStyle calculated? They don't seem to relate to the BitOr of WS_, DS_ etc. constants.

No, they are just OR-ed values of styles. But in KXF this value stored as signed integer (XML parser limitation), so this may looks strange.