In its own window

bqp2

script i am making requires alot of IE page browsing and banner clicking, with no control id, or class im not sure if control click will work, with that said is there any way i can make script load in 1440 x 900 no matter what resolution is so when i move it to my regular pc the mouseclick coords still work

Forget ControlClick() and learn to use the _IE* functions of the IE.au3 UDF (see help file). Inside the IE window, you are not dealing with "controls" any more, but "elements" in a web page. There's a learning curve to it, but well worth the effort and plenty of help available here.

:graduated:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

well the problems im having are not really the script or web pages fault no more,

my internet is verizon internet adapter, and one of my main problems is when it connects and runs all is well, but sometimes it doesn't connect and the script continues as it doesnt know if im connected or not,is there some check to see if connected, if not do a 10 second loop and try and connect again before continuing

second problem script closes web page when it reloads there will be a box saying browser closed unexpectedly restore previous or goto home page, i need a check for this box as well these are the only two things messing up the proccess of my script.

and last problem sometimes connection sucks and takes longer to get to page now i know how to use _IELoadWait per one page but how would you use it for multiple pages would you just use same commnad different page each time?

There is a ping function in autoit that can help test if you are connected.

Im not all that familiar with IE but Im sure it can check for forms or other objects on a page, and if its a popup window you could use something like winexists() function.

Again being unfamiliar with IE.au3 I cannot explain fully, but I think its capable of recognizing events that would indicate a page navigation, so you could use loadwait at the approriate time.

Sorry I cant help much more.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.