Need Final advice

Thanks a lot guys with the help of you people, me finally made a very good useful script for our office use.

Although me don't belong to the so called IT DEPARTMENT(which was asked some time past to do the work which i have done with your help) SO me finally here to ask you people that i want to display a decent logo when my script starts, but i don't want this logo to be active, I mean i don't want to lose focus from my current active window.

I want the logo in Text displaying WWW.AUTIITSCRIPT.COM/forums And my name and RIGHT HERE I also want to ask that can i display some information about the guys who have helped me so far to do all this.

Like Water. Rudi, JamesBrooks and Jayson.

And please I need this quick cause right now here it is almost 5 a.m and in morning i have to give my script to all others. Near 10 or 11 A.M

Edited by Aliisonline

And please I need this quick cause right now here it is almost 5 a.m and in morning i have to give my script to all others.

Seems to me you should have planned your work better. This forum is for helping those that like to learn more about how to use AutoIt or to help them with AutoIt problems.

And not to help with slacked job commitments/responsibilities.

O. And on a different note. If you have a problem with the English language. I suggest you add a note from witch language its was translated. (If the text was generated by a translator of course.)

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

I want the logo in Text displaying WWW.AUTIITSCRIPT.COM/forums And my name and RIGHT HERE I also want to ask that can i display some information about the guys who have helped me so far to do all this.

Like Water. Rudi, JamesBrooks and Jayson.

And please I need this quick cause right now here it is almost 5 a.m and in morning i have to give my script to all others. Near 10 or 11 A.M

uhm if i understand right you want a logo WWW.AUTIITSCRIPT.COM/forums, your name and some info of other members which helped you in finishing your script(like Water, Rudi, JamesBrooks and Jayson)in that logo right? isn't that too much for a plain logo? also there is a possibility that those people are of different GMT as yours.

Work smarter not harder.My First Posted Script: DataBase

Hmmm. Well nice replies. First of all It is also not restricted that if some1 is having problems with his somewhat office work and he can't come here to ask.

Secondly ME DIDN'T ask any thing so strange or queer from you guys that you HAVE STARTED TO ACT like this.

Me simply want to display text at the right top corner of the screen but don't want it to catch any focus, (by the script).

I want the text to be somewhat transparent and if it scrolls or slides then it is also good. It would be really generous that if you people point me to some function rest i will try to do my self.

Nevermind.

Edited by MvGulik

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...