_IELoadWaitTimeout question

I use _IELoadWaitTimeout at the beginning of an app:

_IELoadWaitTimeout(1200000)

...to timeout IE load attempts after 10 minutes

I then have an _IECreate() in a loop (to download a dozen or so reports)

Is the _IELoadWaitTimeout reset after each pass of the loop, or is the timeout start from the beginning of the first _IECreate()?

I'm guessing it's reset, but I just want to confirm.

Thanks.

I use _IELoadWaitTimeout at the beginning of an app:

_IELoadWaitTimeout(1200000)

...to timeout IE load attempts after 10 minutes

Uhmm... that's twenty minutes.

I then have an _IECreate() in a loop (to download a dozen or so reports)

Is the _IELoadWaitTimeout reset after each pass of the loop, or is the timeout start from the beginning of the first _IECreate()?

I'm guessing it's reset, but I just want to confirm.

The value remains set until you change it. Every call to _IELoadWait() will use the last value set (or default 5min if not set).

:graduated:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Uhmm... that's twenty minutes.

The value remains set until you change it. Every call to _IELoadWait() will use the last value set (or default 5min if not set).

D'oh. Lengthened the timeout and didn't update the rem. <g>

Thank you PSaltyDS and JohnOne for replying.

So to clarify. If it's at the beginning of my app (and called only once), then every call to _IECreate() will use that setting? (@PSaltyDS, did you mean "Every call to _IECreate?)

So to clarify. If it's at the beginning of my app (and called only once), then every call to _IECreate() will use that setting? (@PSaltyDS, did you mean "Every call to _IECreate?)

No, I meant every call to _IELoadWait(). That parameter only impacts _IECreate() or _IENavigate() because those functions call _IELoadWait() internally by default. Note the $f_wait parameter for those functions in the help file if you want to disable that.

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law