the best way to make a sound?

Takk da, din psykotiske dreng ! :(

Yes, yes. That's true master Yoda. May the force be with you :(

BTW: Here is my translation to latin: Letifico ut , strepitus psykotiske perfusus!

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Yes, yes. That's true master Yoda. May the force be with you  :

BTW: Here is my translation to latin: Letifico ut , strepitus psykotiske perfusus!

Cheers

Kurt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nu syntes jeg lige ville skulle holde et Internationalt sprog! :(

@ I think we should stay on an international language :(

@ I think we should stay on an international language  :(

Ego congruo , tamen quis nefas per Latin? Is est un international lingua.

@I agree, but what's wrong with Latin? It is an international language. :(

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

I were talking to FreeKill, you...you.... gule tresko !

Yes, yes. That's true master Yoda. May the force be with you  :(

Cheers

Kurt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

does anyone know how to make a sound.....

Let's get back to the question....

You might try SoundPlay(). See help file.

Cheers

Kurt

I were talking to FreeKill, you...you.... gule tresko !

well, you challenged me, so here you have it: you... you .... you....

O.K. I'll be back in a minute. I need to look up something in my dictionary....

Cheers

Kurt

Edited by /dev/null

Funny thread, LOL :(

Anyway, as you know, windows have midi interface. Good soundcards like Audigy have own hardware midi processor with soundfonts support, integrated peripherals usually use standard windows gm.dls midi bank in the software mode, but this is not matter, DirectSouind is common interface for all. Probably it's not so simple in low level, but maybe some wrappers or COM interfaces exists... Good luck :(

Funny thread, LOL :(

yes, and finylly I gave up, since I could not find my "norwegian -> latin" dictionary.... :(

Cheers

Kurt