While holding a key, repeatedly press another over and over?

Gammafoo

• Developers

Theres a part in my script where i want to be holding down lets say "a" and i want the script to press "s" over and over again, until i let go of "a"

Thanks in advance!!

What is the question?

Where in your script are you having issues?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

_isPressed() and send() should work for you... Not hard, look up their helpfiles.

Be sure to read the announcement:

Game Bots and Automation

/edit: not that I am implying anyting... But just in case... :graduated:

Edited by SadBunny

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

It is better to be honest but the question still isn't allowed.

Edit:

Jos will probably return shortly to solve the problem.

Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"