Where have my posts gone ?

Are you seriously intending to keep on posting irrelevant posts every 5 minutes or so?

If you have a problem with moderation, ask a moderator and wait until one answers.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

• Developers

Ok Hellouser,

I have just cleaned up the shit you have created and put you on a posting ban.

Bye.. Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

But when Hellouser logs in with another Userid, he can post anyway. Isn't it ?

He better not try, He will get his IP banned, then He will not be able to read the site either.

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

• Developers

But when Hellouser logs in with another Userid, he can post anyway. Isn't it ?

Ban evasion ... bye bye ....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

It refers to using/creating/borrowing a distinct login to keep on accessing the site, while the person has been explicitely banned (i.e. forbidden) to do so in some time lapse (or forever).

History shows it is a really bad idea trying to evade a ban here.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

• Developers

Newbie question:

What this means ?

Sure... bye ...

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Funny .... seems to be a never ending story. :graduated:

Yea... funny

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Long ago you refused one of my suggestions in the tracker.

I too suggested this in the MVP forum and I too offered to at least attempt to write the feature myself. Valik said no to the last part but did not totally shoot down the idea as Valik himself uses the ternary operators from time to time.

The fact that you continue to spam is absolutely ridiculed as childish and darn right stupid. Were you beaten as a child? Do you feel like you need to stand up for yourself and show you are not weak? How about not attacking a website and go out and physically defend your puny self? I digress.

Whilst I absolutely agree that the operators should be a de facto part of AutoIt, I completely disagree with your behaviour towards a rejected idea. It's not the highest priority thing to be added to the core and it's certainly not happening any time soon.

James

Hi Valik,

nice to meet you again.

Just wanted to show you, that banning and read-only forum cannot prevent from spamming this forum.

Why ?

Long ago you refused one of my suggestions in the tracker.

It was about incorporating the IIF (immediate If) functionality in the Autoit core, instead of putting it in the "misc.au3" include.

IIF is a core functionality in all higher languages.

Mostly expressed as: result = ?(expression,true value,false value)

or result = IIF(expression,true value,false value)

I was willing to enhance Autoit functionality, but ....

your answer was so rude, that I decided to spam the tracker and the forum.

Perhaps you remember. "Tinyboy" was one of my names. aka "Jumbojet".

And now in these ugly november days, i remebered on it and tried, if the banning and read-only feature is in place and if it can be circumvented so easy. YES it can be done :graduated: As you can see.

Don't try to ban me again. I've enough proxies and users in spare.

Greetings, the Autoit-Spammer

(would like to rename me to "the IIF fan" after a IIF incorporation)

So let me get this straight, your response to one person being rude to you is to be rude to 40,000 other people except me as I couldn't care less? Who are you "punishing" here? Who's life are you affecting? Not mine certainly. Edited by Valik
Typo

Here's what I'll say about ternary operators or an iif() style function. They are not necessary. I use ternary operators from time to time in various languages but I do not miss them in languages that do not have them. They are a nice feature that can lead to cleaner code (if used correctly). They are, however, not a feature that makes or beaks a language. There are a number of reasons not to implement a ternary operator in AutoIt. The chief reasons are:

• We don't really need to add multiple ways to do the same thing.
  • We don't need to add things users can do themselves with little effort.
  • We don't need to touch core files and risk the introduction of new (and obscure) bugs for a feature that can be done in other ways.
Now, what I'll say about these shenanigans. There will never be a ternary operator in AutoIt as long as this behavior continues. I refuse to treat with someone trying to extort a feature out of us. As it stands today, there's still a chance that one day somebody may implement a ternary operator. However, if these annual outbursts continue the feature will never make it into the language ever. Technical merits of such a feature aside, I will not allow a feature in this language when there is so much negative history behind it's introduction. You cannot buy, bribe, blackmail or extort us to do what you want. We have never given in to your demands since you started your crusade, we never will.