Windows 7 x64 help

Jac

Hi im having a problem with Windows 7 64 bits system. I wrote a script to sync my active directory servers and when im lauching the application with Scite everything work fine. When im lauching the application with the compile exe it dont work. I join you the 2 output of the result

Here is the script i wrote. Thanks for your help !

; Script Start - Add your code below here

FileDelete("" & @ScriptDir & "\RepAD_Result.txt")

RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "repadmin /sync dc=ville,dc=xxx,dc=qc,dc=ca Server1 180be1fb-12eb-4490-853d-e67c85f9d48b > """ & @ScriptDir & "\RepAD_Result_temp.txt""","",@SW_HIDE)

WriteLog()

RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "repadmin /sync dc=ville,dc=xxx,dc=qc,dc=ca Server2 180be1fb-12eb-4490-853d-e67c85f9d48b > """ & @ScriptDir & "\RepAD_Result_temp.txt""","",@SW_HIDE)

WriteLog()

RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "repadmin /sync dc=ville,dc=xxx,dc=qc,dc=ca Server3 180be1fb-12eb-4490-853d-e67c85f9d48b > """ & @ScriptDir & "\RepAD_Result_temp.txt""","",@SW_HIDE)

WriteLog()

RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & "notepad U:\Windows 2003\Tools\Replication AD\RepAD_Result.txt","",@SW_HIDE)

FileDelete("" & @ScriptDir & "\RepAD_Result_temp.txt")

Func WriteLog()

$file = FileOpen("" & @ScriptDir & "\RepAD_Result_temp.txt", 0)

; Check if file opened for reading OK

If $file = -1 Then

MsgBox(0, "Error", "Unable to open file.")

Exit

EndIf

While 1

$line = FileReadLine($file)

If @error = -1 Then ExitLoop

FileWrite("" & @ScriptDir & "\RepAD_Result.txt",$line & @CRLF)

Wend

FileClose($file)

EndFunc

RepAD_OK.txt

RepAD_Error.txt

Does it work fine on a 32-bits system?

Did you try adding #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y to the top of the script before compiling?

:graduated:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Does it work fine on a 32-bits system?

Did you try adding #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y to the top of the script before compiling?

:graduated:

Hey cool i had the line like you said and everything work fine

But do i need to put this line on all my script to use them correctly on 64 bits system ?

Thanks !

The default for running and compiling is based on that "do you want to use x64 tools" in the (SciTE?) installer. Just reinstall and choose yes, then you only need #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64 for x86 stuff.