Cheat game

Ah. We dont delete topics around here usually unless they are really bad and yours isnt.

Just so you know AutoIt can do what you are asking. Look in the helpfile under HotKeySet() and learn about Functions (Func...EndFunc). You could even have it that AutoIt opens your game for you. That way you wouldnt have to do anything on the startup except start your program.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

I have GTA3 and tried the following before but it dosn't seem to register in the game for some reason.

HotKeySet("F1", "guns")

While 1
Sleep(50000)
WEnd

Func guns()
Send("gunsgunsguns");The cheat here
EndFunc

Did what you found look something like this?

I have GTA3 and tried the following before but it dosn't seem to register in the game for some reason.

HotKeySet("F1", "guns")

While 1
Sleep(50000)
WEnd

Func guns()
Send("gunsgunsguns");The cheat here
EndFunc

Did what you found look something like this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

did you start the cheat program first?If not maybe your game is 'stealing' the hotkey.
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

Sometimes you have to start the program after the game as that would then enable you to steal the access to the key back. It really all depends on the game and how it was made.

Edit: Also try another key.. maybe CTRL + F1 as F1 is a pretty common key for helpfile even though that game may or may not have it set to that. I woud do something along the lines of ctrl shift g personally.

JS

Edited by JSThePatriot

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)