ContMenuFiles

AZJIO

Mat

1. The menu items are sorted by name. My version allows specify the name of Shell, and item to assign a different name.

2. My version allows you to insert the same command at any chosen extension without copying commands. Choose the extension (avi, mpg, mkv, etc) and click Add.

3. Make group (BMP, JPG) (AVI, MPG), but look at the huge list of unpleasant. Make  ContMenuFiles.ini

For Win7 is required to make the submenu. Support the establishment of a submenu.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\AutoIt3Script\shell\Actions]
"MUIVerb"="AutoIt3_v3.2.12.1"
"SubCommands"="au3_1;au3_2"
"icon"="C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3_v3.2.12.1\\AutoIt3.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CommandStore\shell\au3_1]
@="Run"
"icon"="C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3_v3.2.12.1\\AutoIt3.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CommandStore\shell\au3_1\command]
@="\"C:\\AutoIt3\\SciTE\\AutoIt3Wrapper\\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe\" /run /autoit3dir \"C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3_v3.2.12.1\" /in \"%l\""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CommandStore\shell\au3_2]
@="AutoIt3Wrapper"
"icon"="C:\\AutoIt3\\SciTE\\AutoIt3Wrapper\\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CommandStore\shell\au3_2\command]
@="\"C:\\AutoIt3\\SciTE\\AutoIt3Wrapper\\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe\" /autoit3dir \"C:\\Program Files\\AutoIt3_v3.2.12.1\" /in \"%l\""
Edited by AZJIO

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Update v0.7.5  (2013.05.26)

v0.7.5
The Cancel button works if you select icons in DLLs.
Dialog "create a file of type" appears in the position of calling

v0.7.4
Added icons to the main and context menus.

v0.7.3
Fixed: when no icons, it disappears on the button.

Edited by AZJIO

Thankyou AZJIO,

Your code is very nice to look at and very tidy. Your use of refreshing the icon cache is something that I may look into. I currently use a logoff script to delete %localappdata%iconcache.db to correct icons from recompile. Perhaps your function does it better.

• 4 months later...