Draw GUI over cursor

Spacetech

I'm trying to draw a GUI over the cursor.

The reason is because I'm just trying to draw a single pixel onto the screen with a specified color and I want it to be on top of everything else.

Currently I have:

$GUI = GUICreate("", 0, 0, 0, 0, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST)
;WinSetOnTop($GUI, "", 1)
GUISetState(@SW_DISABLE)

Local $Pixel = GUICreate("", 1, 1, $x, $y, BitOR($WS_POPUP, $WS_CHILD), BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT), $GUI)
GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF) 
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)   
WinSetTrans($Pixel, "", 255)

Everything else it under it besides from the mouse cursor. Maybe there some other way to change color of pixels on the screen.

Hello Spacetech,

You may want to look into GDIPlus Management UDF Which is more for what your asking, suching as drawing on screens.

Look at functions _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawRect() and _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPie().

If you find that this what you want, then make sure to read through all the GDIPlus Funtions included in the examples. You will have to learn how to startup GDIPlus, how to release and dispose of objects, and just as important, how to close GDIPlus. Its all relatively simple, yet important steps with GDIPlus.

Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry.