Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable.

Naem

So a small part of my code keeps bugging if the pixel color isn't found, and I cant figure out why. Hopefully someone can help (I'm not very experienced)

Func _FindColor ()

$Coords = PixelSearch(0, 0, @DesktopWidth - 1, @DesktopHeight - 1, 0xFF9632)
    Sleep(Random(700,1000))
    If Not @error Then 
        MouseClick('Left', $Coords[0]+50, $Coords[1]+110, 1, 0)
    EndIf

Sleep(Random(700, 1000))
EndFunc

This is the error message:

C:\Users\Jason\Desktop\Show of the month bot.au3 (79) : ==> Subscript used with non-Array variable.:

MouseClick('Left', $Coords[0]+50, $Coords[1]+110, 1, 0)

MouseClick('Left', $Coords^ ERROR

So the error is in the line that should never occur if the pixel color is not found - but it seems to run it anyway?

I'm guessing that its a very obvious mistake, and I'm just blind. But this has been puzzling me for a good few hours now and driving me nuts.

Any help appreciated,

Naem

Its checking @error for the pixelsearch function. Apparently @error gets set to 1 if the color isn't found, but I've tried a wide variety of different attempts to avoid this error with no success. Attemps such as:

If Not @error = 1 Then MouseClick('Left', $Coords[0]+50, $Coords[1]+110, 1, 0) EndIf

Or

If @error <> 1 Then MouseClick('Left', $Coords[0]+50, $Coords[1]+110, 1, 0) EndIf

For some reason it will always run the "MouseClick" function, and find that theres no Array since the pixelsearch function didn't find anything.

Edited by Naem