request

madara

Madara. Programs that do not respond to simulated keypresses and mouse movements usually don't approve of automation.

Unless you can provide a plausible reason for wanting to simulate hardware events most people will avoid topics with mostly unethical applications.

Even if you have a completely valid reason, there are not that many users that know how to do this. (if any. I wouldn't know how to do it.)

The ones that do know might not want to make this knowledge public.

Don't everyone get too excited. I suspect the OP is not thinking of functionality at that low a level.

@madara: A simple on-screen keyboard is very doable with just GuiCreate(), GuiCtrlCreateButton(), and Send() for when the buttons are clicked. Look through the example scripts and give it a shot. If you get stuck, post what you tried and you'll get more help.

Welcome to AutoIt, and Merry Christmas.

:graduated:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I don't know that I read it correctly either, but until we have more clarity there's no reason to lead with the "Bah, Humbug!"

:graduated:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I make simple script for my work so at the end of the day it send on the e-mail to my boss everything that is sold for the day and then it shut down the PC and that saving me like 30 min staying off work time (cuz the stupid report is comming out so slowly -.-) but I got pity on one of my work mates cuz he aways miss his last buss cuz of that 30-40 min that he have to stay to do that and shared it with him and all was ok since his big mouth didnt drop info about it and to other ppls... now they put a some prottect for that and it dont works now so that why Im asking if can be make some eddit on the scrip that make the PC think you move the actual hardware mouse and keyboard?

sorry for the bad explains :<

Watch out with bypassing security measures that have been actively set up by your system admin(s).

If they blocked automation, they had a reason to do so. If you are found to be bypassing their security they might not respond well to that.

If I where you I'd ensure I couldn't get into trouble with my employer this way.