How to create and use manifest file

Syed23

Hi ,

In Vista and Windows 7 machines if i use #requireadmin it throws UAC window. In .Net environment we will use Manifest file to suppress this. Do we have any option like that in AutoIt. Any help will be appreciated.Thanks in advance...

Note:

Please appolgize me if i posted on worng forum. if i need to change the forum pls let me know which one it was.

Thank you,Regards,[font="Garamond"][size="4"]K.Syed Ibrahim.[/size][/font]

You want:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_res_requestedExecutionLevel

for compilation (it sets the manifest), see "SciTE help" from SciTE. You need the full SciTE4AutoIt for this (and much other) functionality.

Edited by AdmiralAlkex

Thanks a lot for your idea. But i just have a question like we have 3 option for this wrapper. (1) asInvoker (2) highestAvailable (3) requireAdministrator what does these parameter mean? Any idea?

You should already know what these things are because they are the same options you use in the manifest file.

I agree... Actually, I am not a core developer.. I am Just a tester who started learning Auoit. When i came across i just came ot know about the use of Manifest file.so i thought implying it in Auto it.. I appologise that i don't aware of this details. If you don't mind can some one explain me.. Sorry for the trouble..