Text input box

if you will use IE - then:

WinWait("Clickz2Cash - Get Paid To Search - Microsoft Internet Explorer", "")

Do
   WinActivate("Clickz2Cash - Get Paid To Search - Microsoft Internet Explorer", "")
   WinWaitActive("Clickz2Cash - Get Paid To Search - Microsoft Internet Explorer", "")
   Send("{TAB}")
   Sleep(100)
Until WinExists("Clickz2Cash - Get Paid To Search - Microsoft Internet Explorer", "contact.php") = 1

WinActivate("Clickz2Cash - Get Paid To Search - Microsoft Internet Explorer", "")
WinWaitActive("Clickz2Cash - Get Paid To Search - Microsoft Internet Explorer", "")
Send("{TAB}")
Send("search for this")

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

if you will use IE - then:

WinWait("Clickz2Cash - Get Paid To Search - Microsoft Internet Explorer", "")

Do
   Send("{TAB}")
   Sleep(100)
Until WinExists("Clickz2Cash - Get Paid To Search - Microsoft Internet Explorer", "contact.php") = 1

Send("{TAB}")
Send("search for this")

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMFG ! YOUR SOOO SMART!

man i love you!

wait so if i wanted to do it in firefox too it would be

I cant do it for firefox.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know it is flamebait, but I'll ask anyway:

Why use FireFox? Do you feel more secure or just hate MS?

(I stayed away from IE as long as I could, but had to change per employer.)

I do not know of a way to do this in FireFox... I uninstalled it months ago.

I just went there to try to help you

and I got this to *******************************

I dont suggest anyone click that link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Interesting that McAfee flags this as a virus, but then when you look up a description of what it does on McAfee's site - it says that it is not a virus. Symantec does not consider it a virus. I found a copy and downloaded/scanned it via Symantec.

http://vil.mcafeesecurity.com/vil/content/Print133548.htm

Under "Method Of Infection"

"N/A. Downloaders are not viruses, and as such do not themselves contain any method to replicate. However they may themselves be downloaded by other viruses and/or Trojans to be installed on the user's system."

I like the fact that McAfee is crossing that line between "adware" and viruses. I wonder if Symantec ever will merge in such file into their sig files?

later

I know it is flamebait, but I'll ask anyway:

Why use FireFox? Do you feel more secure or just hate MS?

(I stayed away from IE as long as I could, but had to change per employer.)

I do not know of a way to do this in FireFox... I uninstalled it months ago.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I use fire fox because of the use of tabs, if you know any browser that will let me do this kind of code on and supports tabs please tell me.

And im still open for ideas on how to do this with firefox.

I use fire fox because of the use of tabs, if you know any browser that will let me do this kind of code on and supports tabs please tell me.

And im still open for ideas on how to do this with firefox.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*bump*

You can search the forum for FireFox and see what others have done, but before you spend much time on that - consider using IE for scripts and FireFox for day to day surfing. Read this post on how scriptkitty works with both. Take note of the fact that you can have the script do what you want in a *minimized* IE window while you surf in FireFox.

Thanks for explaining why you like FireFox. You are the 3rd person to tell me that they like the tabs. I guess that I'm going to have to load it back on and try it for a bit longer than I did before. ...stuck with IE for work related stuff...

i went here anyways lol

http://ibux.net/index.php

and i searched for both those files.... and i came up with nothing.

so, i dont know what you are talking about there being a downloader on there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not sure to whom you are addressing your post? Valuater, myself, both and/or anyone... but I did not say that I got it from there :-)

I do not know how/if Valuater got it from there.

I googled the file name (pcs_0002.exe) in the image that Valuater posted. (drop the [1]) It returned several links to the file of interest.

I went to the McAfee site and found a page that mentioned the Downloader-AAI and the pcs_0002.exe file name (or so I thought). That page had the info that I quoted before. When I decided to post that McAfee link - I could not locate that same page, so I posted a link that was close to it.

I ran mcAfee's online scan and it found/identified the file as described in Valuater's image. Symantec's AV software ignored it, as did AdAware-SE.

happy hunting

uh, it was for the first post.. valuater. i guess i should have specified.

but i just thought clicking that link would download some .hta file that would run on your next boot or something to that nature.

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

uh, it was for the first post.. valuater. i guess i should have specified.

but i just thought clicking that link would download some .hta file that would run on your next boot or something to that nature.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

.... lol its great to see my thread went totally off topic...