simple dll injector

With fries on top?

Would you like me to make you some coffee? fetch you the newspaper? polish your shoes?

I understand that English is not your native language (for many of us it isn't) but in any language there is common sense and a polite way to ask for something. (if you have tried to translate a polite sentence the translation would show that ... it doesn't).

Come back when learn how to speak.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

The only difference is that in the other thread he used a different dll and a different process which begs an answer to the question "What dll and process does he really intend to work with?"

That brings me to post #4 in this thread. That attitude goes no place around here except potentially ending in a result that the OP doesn't want and will really get upset about.

eineman has earned some respect around here, the way Readshoters is going he will never achieve the same position and certainly has no respect from me at the moment.

I suggest that instead of antagonizing him, we just ignore him and his mystical injection problem.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"