AutoIt Windows Screenshooter v1.84 Build 2019-08-18

UEZ

@runsnake: I was able to reproduce your issues on a real physical hardware. Dude, what a different behaviour between WindowsXP on a physical environment and in a VM - I will never be able to see this kind of issue using WinXP in a VM. ;):D

Beside that the difference between WindowsXP and Vista+ OS is huge, too. The problems never occurs on my physical hardware running Windows/ x64. :)

Downgrade compatibility is a real pain in the ass...

Can you try again and let me know whether the problems still exist?

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

@runsnake: I was able to reproduce your issues on a real physical hardware. Dude, what a different behaviour between WindowsXP on a physical environment and in a VM - I will never be able to see this kind of issue using WinXP in a VM. ;):D

Beside that the difference between WindowsXP and Vista+ OS is huge, too. The problems never occurs on my physical hardware running Windows/ x64. :)

Downgrade compatibility is a real pain in the ass...

Can you try again and let me know whether the problems still exist?

Br,

UEZ

I tried to test the 'basic image editor' again using 2012-5-3version. All button's functions were OK except 'Fx' button, like clicking 'Grayscale', the same error occured.

Edited by runsnake

I tried to test the 'basic image editor' again using 2012-5-3version. All button's functions were OK except 'Fx' button, like clicking 'Grayscale', the same error occured.

Indeed, there were several bugs in the "Basic Image Editor" code and probably there are still bugs ;) . The ASM FX functions Pixelize and Rasterize are still very unstable!!! :)

Can you test it again and tell me whether it is working better now?

Thank you very much!

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Indeed, there were several bugs in the "Basic Image Editor" code and probably there are still bugs ;) . The ASM FX functions Pixelize and Rasterize are still very unstable!!! :)

Can you test it again and tell me whether it is working better now?

Thank you very much!

Br,

UEZ

There were more bugs in 2012-5-5Version than 2012-5-3Version. 'Fx button' not only yet had the same bug but others buttons also sometimes arised

There were more bugs in 2012-5-5Version than 2012-5-3Version. 'Fx button' not only yet had the same bug but others buttons also sometimes arised

GREAT ;)

can you tell me which more bugs appear?

Thanks for testing!

Edit: made some tests on a netbook running WinXP and I couldn't find other bugs than the mentioned one (Pixelize and Rasterize)!

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

GREAT ;)

can you tell me which more bugs appear?

Thanks for testing!

Br,

UEZ

Once in a while clicking and holding left key to move, there is no trochoidal line to appear on the image It's seems that SCRIPT hasnot capture the message of LEFT KEY down

That's rather a problem with the graphic context which seems not to be updated properly. As I mentioned I just tested the "Basic Image Editor" on my daughter's netbook running WinXP and besides the 2 FX functions (Pixelize and Rasterize) I couldn't find any real issue.

Can somebody confirm runsnake's problems on WinXP or any other os?

Br,

UEZ

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the hint!

After I edited the post the link got corrupted. I don't know when this issue will be fixed...

Linked fixed.

Br,

UEZ

As usual, very good work UEZ !

It's a bit annoying that window's color are not the same as original ( may be a question of aero theme ? )

When i copy to clipboard and i paste in PhotoFiltre ( or PhotoFiltre Studio ), it work the first time but the second i always get an error.

Posted Image

and it take me some times to find that STRG was Left Ctrl key...

other than that it is super convenient ! :thumbsup:

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Thanks for your feedback wakillon!

Indeed, I looked to my keyboard and wrote STRG but forgot that it is a German keyboard (LOL). I already fixed it.

How did you compare the colors?

Hmmm, yes when you push 2nd time the "Put to Clipboard" button the clipboard got corrupted when it is the same image. As a workaround you have to change the image and go back to captured window or redo capturing region again.

Br,

UEZ

Thanks for your feedback wakillon!

Indeed, I looked to my keyboard and wrote STRG but forgot that it is a German keyboard (LOL). I already fixed it.

How did you compare the colors?

Hmmm, yes when you push 2nd time the "Put to Clipboard" button the clipboard got corrupted when it is the same image. As a workaround you have to change the image and go back to captured window or redo capturing region again.

Br,

UEZ

Ok, so first screenshoot made with Windows PrtScrn button and second with autoit-windows-screenshooter.

Posted Image

As i said, may be a question of aero theme ? :mellow:

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

The advantage of the PrintWindow function in User32.dll is to get the window without being active. The disadvantage is that it looks different than the original window.

The workaround is to double click with the right mouse button in the listview on the appropriate entry or capture the region manually.

Currently I'm working on the clipboard issue...

I will release the new version when the clipboard bug has been fixed.

Thanks for testing!!!

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

• 1 month later...

Added watermark feature -> right mouse button on preview image - > Image Editing -> Watermark

Please report any bug!

Thanks,

UEZ