Get a button to work?

Hi. I'm new to AutoIT and I have a GUI question. Now I know this is in the wrong section, but people actually look her. So the question... I have made a GUI with Koda that has buttons.. The first button is start/stop and I would like to toggle the pause with it. The second is exit which will exit. My question is, what are the scripts I write and where do I put them?

Hello Rabbitman,

I know you just want to jump right into it, but this is one of those things in life that pay off more by doing the studying first. It will save you time, and us as well. Spend some time reading the 'Help File' and taking part in some tutorials. There are many tutorials on You Tube along with a Tutorial built in AutoIt in Example section of the Forums called: 'AutoIt 1-2-3'

This Forum was designed to help fellow coders that encounter problems with their code. Asking for someone to write your code, will not get any good responses.

Once you have tried writing your first script, and still having problems with it, Then create a post explaining in detail what your trying to achieve with your script, what errors/problems your having, and include your script in [autoit ] or [code ] tags, or at least an example of it. You will find that members will be more motivated to help those that show they are attempting to learn the language.

Realm

PS. Try reading up on GUI Concepts, GUI Message Loop Mode, & GUI OnEventMode in the GUI Reference Folder of the Help File.

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

Well I have the script with hotkeys, I just want to turn those hotkeys into buttons. My script just sends keystrokes (it is a bot for a game). I actually know quite a bit I have been following many guides but I just recently wanted to know about GUI. Thanks for your help Realm.

Rabbitman,

You evidently did'nt read my reply to your other post, and you just had to go off and say the 'G' word again!

Read This!

And you will now understand why it will be difficult for you to get help around here.

Any Discussion in Game Automation is forbidden here.

The Forum has many rules, but this one in particular is heavily guarded around here.

Realm

Edited by Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry.