Mouse Speed

Hello :graduated:

I'm new in the AutoIt, and I have 2 questions:

1. After I finished an auto install, how can I make it to Silent Install? that no one can see the install progress till a message will popup?

2. How can I change the mouse click's speed? (I use the "Au3Record".

Hi.

#1) Please elaborate...sounds like you wrote a script (or used AU3Record) to automatically install an application using it's own installer and you want that done silently? Best bet would probably see if that installer has its own options for silent install. Or you can also try to either hide the window after launching the installer or move the window off-screen using the WinMove() function.

#2) Search help file for "Opt", as there is an option for this...actually there are a couple.

Thanks for the comment :]

1. I'll try it, thanks.

2. I fount 500 results for the word Opt hehe.. can you give me the Mouse Click's speed command please?

3. If I want to make an auto install without mouse clicks, how can I do that?

I mean, look:

I know first how to use Run to run the .exe file.

If there's "Next" button, I know I can use this:

WinWaitActive("WinZip Setup", "into the following folder")

Send("{ENTER}")

But if there's a RadioButton?

Or if I need to click on something in the application, like in the "Register" button, how can I do that?

Edited by SuperNatural

Hello SuperNatural,

I know you just want to jump right into it, but this is one of those things in life that pay off more by doing the studying first. It will save you time, and us as well. Spend some time reading the 'Help File' and taking part in some tutorials. There are many tutorials on You Tube along with a Tutorial built in AutoIt in Example section of the Forums called: 'AutoIt 1-2-3'

This Forum was designed to help fellow coders that encounter problems with their code. Asking for someone to write your code, will not get any good responses.

Once you have tried writing your own script, and your still having problems with it, Then create a post explaining in detail what your trying to achieve with your script, what errors/problems your having, and include your script in [autoit ] or [code ] tags, or at least an example of it. You will find that members will be more motivated to help those that show they are attempting to learn the language.

Realm

PS. Try reading up on Opt('MouseClickDelay',10) for environment delay between mouseclicks or the last parameter in MouseClick('button,'X coord','Y Coord','Clicks','Speed') to adjust the speed that the mouse should move the cursor.

Edit: Look into ControlClick(), ControlSend() when interacting with basic windows. they are more functional and accurate as well.

Edited by Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry.