Free OCR and AutoIT

Hi,

I started yesterday using AutoIT. I want to automate document scanning using FreeOCR. At the moment I am stuck because I am not able to access my toolbar.

Here is my code:

Run("C:\Program Files\FreeOCR\FreeOCR.exe")
WinActivate("FreeOCR V3 Free OCR Software")
$var = ControlClick("[CLASS:WindowsForms10.window.8.app.0.33c0d9d]", "ToolStrip1", "198670")
MsgBox($var)

I tried all possible variations of ControlClick parameters and I always get the message "==> Incorrect number of parameters in function call.:". What am I doing wrong? I don't want to use MouseClick.

best, MHS

I think you are missing out the text parameter: ControlClick("Title", "Text", "Control", "primary", 1, $x, $y)

Have you tried using GUIToolbar UDF?? Use #include<GUIToolbar.au3>, and then you want functions like _GUICtrlToolbar_ClickIndex. It should be more reliable than relying on x and y coords.

Something like:

#include<GUIToolbar.au3>

$i = 0 ; Index to click
$hToolbar = ControlGetHandle("Window Title", "", "Toolbar1")
_GUICtrlToolbar_ClickIndex($hToolbar, $i)

Mat

Hi,

I tried your suggestion but I am stuck now because I don't know the index paramter:

#Include <GuiToolBar.au3>
_GUICtrlToolbar_ClickIndex($hWnd, $iIndex[, $sButton = "left"[, $fMove = False[, $iClicks = 1[, $iSpeed = 1]]]])

I also can't use ClickButton because of the command id:

#Include <GuiToolBar.au3>
_GUICtrlToolbar_ClickButton($hWnd, $iCommandID[, $sButton = "left"[, $fMove = False[, $iClicks = 1[, $iSpeed = 1]]]])

Is there a function to get this info?

best, MHS

This toolbar is not "Windows Standard" so you'll have to use coordinates. The good news is that this toolbar cannot be resized so your coordinates should be the same (or at least similar if you click on the middle of the button with the AU3 Window INfo Tool) desktop resolution.

You do not have to maximize the Window if you don't want to. My toolbar is always 65 pixels high, maximized or not. The x coordinate of the buttons does not change either. So if you just specify the X coordinate of the button you want to click, it should work. This works for me on the Open PDF button

Opt('WinTitleMatchMode', 4)
ControlClick("[CLASS:WindowsForms10.window.8.app.0.378734a]", "", "ToolStrip1", "left", 1, 174)