Help me?

I have buttons in my gui that are "start" and exit. When i press "start" it sends keystrokes but when i press "exit" (which exits if start hasnt been clicked) it does nothing. How do i make the exit button work while the start button is running?

By the way i am using the script:

If $msg = $Button2 Then

Exit

EndIf

If $msg = $Button1 Then

;My keystrokes. i really dont want to write it since it is long

EndIf

Edited by Rabbitman

Our help to you depends on your code construction, and becose you did not provide script with replicated problem noone can help you.

On the other side your script is probably bot related like in your previous topic that whas locked with similar question.

It's a magical circle, don't waits other people time for reading something that youl not get help with.

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

We dont want to see it if its bot related (auto attacker). did you read sticky about game automation?

tolded you its a magicle circle

Edited by bogQ

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

"I told you it was long."

No you never, and I cant bring myself to read code that long ouside code tags.

I have on suggestion, have a look at some of the autoit tutorials, and that code will be 1 50th of the size in no time at all.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

@JohnOne

If $msg = $Button1 Then

;My keystrokes. i really dont want to write it since it is long

EndIf

No, i really didnt tell you. I never said it was an auto attacker for that reason. So lets just say my script was

While 1=1
Send("{Here is my script. Now  i would like to know how to press the exit button while this script is going.I already have the script for exit button. how would i "intercept" (i dont know if i am using proper terminology) this script with the exit script?}")
WEnd

Okay I really don't care about flaming anymore I just want an answer please! My question is in the code snippet in my earlier post.

Rabbitman

Yeah, we'll gladly help @ssholes. Just have a seat and help yourself to some doughnuts while we work this out for you.

Rabbitman,

I told you the other day it would be near impossible to get help now that you have mentioned that it is for a game, this is the 3rd post with the same question.

When are you going to get the hint?

Insulting long standing and respected members of the AutoIt community will not help your case either!

Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry.