WHAT THE *#!! IS GOING ON TODAY???

Varian

And the same guy keeps asking about it. Like 3 or 4 threads now...

[sub]My UDF[/sub][sub] - Basics and Time extensions. Great for those new at AutoIt, also contains some powerful time extensions for pros.[/sub][sub]ScrabbleIt[/sub][sub] - Scrabble done in pure AutoIt. (In Progress)[/sub][sub]Nerd Party Extreme | My Portfolio | [email="fett8802@gmail.com"]Contact Me[/email][/sub]

• Developers

Just needed to get some feeling on this..How stupid do you have to be query a legitimate forum with issues of cracks? I am totally miffed.......

True, but what is your reason/excuse to use the Support forum instead of the Chat forum for this "outburst" ? :x Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Just click the report button.

They get warned by the Mods, and if they can't learn they get a short ban. The Mods keep track, so if they come back as repeat offenders they will eventually get a permanent ban.

:x

P.S. Reported this topic for wrong forum...

Nah, just kidding!

:P

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• Developers

I apologize for the area in which I posted, but this is ridiculous. My post was fuelled because I am absolutely upset. Again, however, I apologize.

Hey, no sweat .... just trying to calm you down a little and honestly, there is no need to get excited by these waves of kids coming to play here.

This is happening regularly and will remain like this....

They are impatient anyway so they will be warned and after that put on the naughty spot as they are used to at their age. :x

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Just needed to get some feeling on this..How stupid do you have to be query a legitimate forum with issues of cracks? I am totally miffed.......

I see many stupid things here and it reminds me of this all time classic

For more examples I suggest you read I think the mods are less harsh now but it gives you an example of what the hey deal with here.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

I see many stupid things here and it reminds me of this all time classic ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

For more examples I suggest you read I think the mods are less harsh now but it gives you an example of what the hey deal with here.

OK..now ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent> is hilarious!!!!!!!!! Edited by Varian

When your ADSL line is down and you've lost your voice, what else can you do?

How would they download the program wihout an internet connection?

Idea: An offline downloader.

Implementation:

A textfile with the binary of every installer ever and the MD5 checksum.

????

Profit.

*Optional feature: Extracting an installer from the file is done at 200KB/s to simulate the authentic online experience.

Also Microsoft Sam and a phone would work, right?

Of the stupid kids that come here, either they get put in their place by the mods, and leave frustrated. OR They get put in their place by the mods, and learn to respect the forums and learn to have more patience.

i think most everyone on the forums that are cooperative had once or twice AT LEAST had a run in with a mod and got told what not to do, i know did.

Of the stupid kids that come here, either they get put in their place by the mods, and leave frustrated. OR They get put in their place by the mods, and learn to respect the forums and learn to have more patience.

The bold bit kind of applies to me here. Pretty sure I have been banned for 24 hours before, and when I first started, Jos did give me chance after chance till I learnt my lesson. Bizarrely my banning came years later. Posted Image

• Developers

The bold bit kind of applies to me here. Pretty sure I have been banned for 24 hours before, and when I first started, Jos did give me chance after chance till I learnt my lesson. Bizarrely my banning came years later. Posted Image

Don't think it was me that time according the logs .... :x

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Sorry, I meant you gave me a lot of chances and never banned me (Thanks) but then Valik banned me a few years back for arguing something stupid.

You seemed like such a good kid too. Oh well, what's this generation coming to? :x

i think most everyone on the forums that are cooperative had once or twice AT LEAST had a run in with a mod and got told what not to do, i know did.

Some of them need to be put in their place and it how threads such as this are created :x

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]