Is this possible?

Hey everyone, I'm new to this whole scripting thing. I was just wondering if it's possible to run a script working on a Firefox in the background. I want to make a script that adds a "0" to the url of a webpage hit enter, wait 30 seconds add another 0, hit enter, and repeat.

Thanks!

OK so there are a couple ways you could do it, first off you could do a really basic one that just manually clicks the url, then enters the 0 then sends the enter key stroke.

Another more discrete way would be to inject it directly into the url using a memory injection (would be probably hardest way).

look up _IE in the help file, you can also make it do some cool stuff using the:

#include <IE.au3>

Thanks,

Ilmaestro.

Edited by maestro

Hello, World!... LAME lol

_WinWaitActivate("LeeMails.com - Mozilla Firefox","")
MouseClick("left",718,72,1)
sleep (1000)
Send("0{ENTER}")
sleep (31000)
sleep (1000)
Send("0{ENTER}")

Okay so this is what I've got for my script. I can't figure out how to make it run in the background though. I tried the control send, but I kept getting errors.

I don't think we should be encouraging the use of AutoIt for this sort of thing, defrauding advertisers by collecting cash for bogus click-throughs.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."- Rick Cook