Graphics Guide for Windows 7

KaFu

That document just links to a non-docx document on their website.

What is that supposed to mean? The file on the site you linked to is what he linked. It's all the same docx file.

What is that supposed to mean? The file on the site you linked to is what he linked. It's all the same docx file.

Linking content to the proper original source is always desirable. No matter for what reason it is done.

About the document, it wasn't nearly what I expected. I thought it was going to be about design considerations for us users. Like, which colors to use (battleship gray) and when to go away from default functionality.

Edited by Manadar

Linking content to the proper original source is always desirable. No matter for what reason it is done.

Maybe. But that were not what we were talking about. You should be smart enough to see that.

Edit: something

Edited by AdmiralAlkex

No, I'm saying no one cares what you're talking about because it's irrelevant. I also don't like your comment.

You don't read between lines, you read between pages, or maybe even books, right? Read my reply to Richard again as it is. The file is everything. The link is not important.

Done, was in a hurry and just posted the link from Google :x.

About the document, it wasn't nearly what I expected.

Truth to be told going through the doc in some detail I had expected more myself :P. Nevertheless if you browse from that location there's other interesting reading on Device Fundamentals available (Audio, Input and HID). Edited by KaFu