FOR EXPERTS

kingooo

hi

i want some one to help me

the below codes are using in internet explorer 8 & 7 but not work in IE 6

therefore i want to know what are codes that execute below commands with IE8&7 and if IE 6 automatically do not execute this codes and exit

next codes work with IE 7&8

Run('RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 8')    ;Delete Temporary Internet Files

Run('RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 2')    ;Delete Cookies

Run('RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 1')    ;Delete History

Run('RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 16')   ;Delete Form Data

Run('RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 32')   ;Delete Passwords

Run('RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 255')  ;Delete All 

Run('RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 4351') ;Delete All – “Also delete files and settings

Why don't you start naming topics in a proper way instead?

I'm a compulsive poster. When I post something, come to read it at least 5 minutes later after the posting, because I will edit it. I edited even this signature a few minutes later after I wrote it.

hi

i want some one to help me

the below codes are using in internet explorer 8 & 7 but not work in IE 6

therefore i want to know what are codes that execute below commands with IE8&7 and if IE 6 automatically do not execute this codes and exit

next codes work with IE 7&8

Run('RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 8')    ;Delete Temporary Internet Files

Run('RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 2')    ;Delete Cookies

Run('RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 1')    ;Delete History

Run('RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 16')   ;Delete Form Data

Run('RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 32')   ;Delete Passwords

Run('RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 255')  ;Delete All 

Run('RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 4351') ;Delete All – “Also delete files and settings

can i use last codes with next informations

REGREAD("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\InternetExplorer","Version","reg_sz","6.0.2900.2180")

THIS REG FILE FOR INTERNET EXPLORER 6

I WAIT YOU

Edited by kingooo

Why don't you update to IE7 ?

hi wakillon

you do not understand me. i want to make tool from last codes and this codes only work with IE 8&7 and not programming for work with IE 6

when i make that tool, i do not know other computers contain IE 6,7 OR 8

therefore i want use next reg file

REGREAD("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\InternetExplorer","Version","reg_sz","6.0.2900.2180")

really i want last reg file to help my tool to work next

execute tool with IE8&7 and if IE 6 automatically do not execute this cleaning codes in tool and exit

Edited by kingooo

Yea that's why. :x

Nothing to do with his numerous topics, reposting of code he found on this site. Then pretty much asking everyone to write it for him while taking no ambition to learn how to properly script in AutoIt.

Edited by ZacUSNYR

This is an extremley helpful forum and i don't see any rules to say you can only ask for so must help before you much do it all solo. He will struggle to contribute anything to the forum if he already struggles to ask for what he needs. He may be a slow learner and he isn't the only one who does what he is doing. No need to single this dude out.

I think maybe you should speak to forum admin's about changing the rules if you seriously feel that strongly about people asking for help the way he is. By him ripping code atleast it shows atleast he is searching before just asking which is alot more than most people do but noone else complains.

If he was that much of an issue, Valik or someone would of wtfpwned him already.

Conversation Over.

Edited by Steveiwonder

They call me MrRegExpMan

• Moderators

ZacUSNYR,

Why have we not banned this guy yet?

"We" do not ban him - that is the job of the Mods if they see fit to do so. If they are happy for kingoo to remain here - and I see no reason at present why they should not be - then so am I. After all, no-one forces you to look at his posts - you could even use the "Ignore" feature if you wished. :P

This forum has, on occasions, been described to me as "hostile". I, along with many others here, do our best to make it welcoming. Comments like yours do not help us in this endeavour - please think twice before posting such things again. :x

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Not being hostile. I've infact offered him help in his trying to crack his anti-virus utility.

I think people feel this forum is hostile when they get told to "read the help file" or "search" :x

This forum is here to help people and i'm here to receive and offer help.

People get told to read the help file or search when they have shown no effort at all to learn how to use AutoIt and have made no attempt to write the code themselves or when we know that the simply opening the help file and looking at the functions and examples would have answered their question before they had to ask it.

We are here to help people with problems that arise with the code they attempt to write, not to write the code for them.

It's also well documented that AutoIt has the best help file of any programing language and it is the best friend you have when writing a script. We encourage everyone to read the help file before they dig in to writing a script so they have some idea of what they are doing.

As for why he hasn't been banned, you would have to ask the mods that question but it's probably for the same reason you have not been banned.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

:P

I will say only one thing about last replies :

i am very happy because i join to this forum and get many information.

step by step

learn

think

decied

execute

you will be expert as kingooo :x

Edited by kingooo

• Developers

:P

I will say only one thing about last replies :

i am very happy because i join to this forum and get many information.

step by step

learn

think

decied

execute

you will be expert as kingooo :x

Why haven't you answered my question in

Doesn't help to build your credibility.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

i do not have any idea abuout that method

Have no idea what you are trying to tell me but the linked thread has a smell of illegality.

So my question to you was to explain what you are trying in a effort to give you a chance to explain yourself.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)