Silent Install of Unlocker 1.90 x64

Hello,

Im trying to silently install Unlocker 1.90 x64. As things are now, this is my .au3-File to deal this:

BlockInput(1)

$WINDOWTITLE="Unlocker 1.9.0-x64 Installation"
$APPNAME="Unlocker1.9.0-x64.exe"

Run($APPNAME)
WinWait("Installer Language", "Please select a language")
ControlClick("Installer Language", "OK", "Button1")
WinWait($WINDOWTITLE, "Willkommen")
ControlClick($WINDOWTITLE, "&Weiter >", "Button2")
WinWait($WINDOWTITLE, "Lizenzbedingungen")
ControlClick($WINDOWTITLE, "&Annehmen", "Button2")
WinWait($WINDOWTITLE, "Zielverzeichnis")

;Crawler-Section
WinWait($WINDOWTITLE, "Crawler")
;ControlClick($WINDOWTITLE, "Crawler", "#327701")

WinWait($WINDOWTITLE, "Komponenten")
Send("{DOWN 3}")
Send("{SPACE}")
Send("{DOWN}")
Send("{SPACE}")
Sleep(2000)
ControlClick($WINDOWTITLE, "&Installieren", "Button2")
WinWait($WINDOWTITLE, "abgeschlossen")
ControlClick($WINDOWTITLE, "&Fertig stellen", "Button2")

BlockInput(0)

My problem is the "Crawler-Section". I'm not able to unselect the Crawler-software silently, which I don't want to install.

Can anyone help me to solve this Problem ?

Grz

Supergudrun

I was playing with Unlocker the other day. I figured out that if you use a silent switch, it does not install any toolbars. I noticed that on some systems, it tries to install Bing toolbar and on others it tries to install Crawler. Therefore, even if you get around the Crawler toolbar, you have to consider the possibility that Bing might show up instead.

From reading your script, I see you want no ebay icon and you do want the "Send To" right click menu option (even though it shows up in the regular right click). Anyways, this script may not be the most elegant, but it gets the job done. Plus, you don't have to wait 30 seconds to skip past the toolbar section.

Run ("unlocker1.9.0.exe /S")
FileCreateShortcut(@ProgramFilesDir & "\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe", @UserProfileDir & "\SendTo\Unlocker.lnk", @ProgramFilesDir & "\Unlocker")
sleep(1000)
FileDelete(@UserProfileDir & "\Start Menu\eBay.lnk")
FileDelete(@DesktopDir & "\eBay.lnk")
Edited by sleepydvdr

#include <ByteMe.au3>

It seems you get 2 toolbars with your installer

bing toolbar installer and quickstores toolbar installer ! Posted Image

Prefer Clubic for download, package are often "openable" instead as Softonic.

Use universal Extractor for open an executable installer for see inside.

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0 - WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

• Moderators

If you continue to have issues with installing this purely through AutoIT, I might suggest trying NSIS (http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Main_Page). NSIS is a scripting engine that allows you to install manually once, configure the way you would like the application to be, and then create a custom setup for the app with those configurations. It is an open source alternative to Admin Studio or Wise Studio, but for something as simple as Unlocker it may suit your needs.

Alternatively, I believe Unlocker supports all of the main install switches. You might try www.appdeploy.com and search their Software KB.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Personally, I recompile software (for my own use) if it contains junkware. I don't know AutoIt's stand on that, so that's why I didn't suggest it.

How about taking the portable version of Unlocker and making it into an installable program? That way you are not decompiling it. You would only be doing things like putting files where you want and creating shortcuts. No harm in that, right?

#include <ByteMe.au3>

How about this? Included are these two scripts and the 64 bit section of the portable Unlocker. Compile the uninstaller and put it in the X64 folder. Then compile the installer. Note: this is only for 64 bit.

Download

An installer:

DirCreate(@programfilesdir & "\Unlocker")
FileInstall("X64\Unlocker.exe", @programfilesdir & "\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe")
FileInstall("X64\UnlockerDriver5.sys", @programfilesdir & "\Unlocker\UnlockerDriver5.sys")
FileInstall("X64\UnlockerInject32.exe", @programfilesdir & "\Unlocker\UnlockerInject32.exe")
FileInstall("X64\Uninstall Unlocker.exe", @programfilesdir & "\Unlocker\Uninstall Unlocker.exe")
DirCreate(@StartMenuCommonDir & "\Unlocker")
FileCreateShortcut(@programfilesdir & "\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe", @StartMenuCommonDir & "\Unlocker\Unlocker.lnk",@programfilesdir & "\Unlocker")
FileCreateShortcut(@programfilesdir & "\Unlocker\Uninstall Unlocker.exe", @StartMenuCommonDir & "\Unlocker\Uninstall Unlocker.lnk", @programfilesdir & "\Unlocker\Uninstall Unlocker")
FileCreateShortcut(@ProgramFilesDir & "\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe", @UserProfileDir & "\SendTo\Unlocker.lnk", @UserProfileDir & "\Unlocker\Unlocker")

Uninstaller:

If ProcessExists("Unlocker.exe") Then
    $Question = MsgBox(4, "Uninstall Unlocker", "Unlocker must be terminated to continue uninstalling. Continue?")
        If $Question = 7 Then
            Msgbox (0, "", "Aborted.")
            Exit
        Else
            ProcessClose("Unlocker.exe")
            FileDelete(@programfilesdir & "\Unlocker\Unlocker.exe")
            FileDelete(@programfilesdir & "\Unlocker\UnlockerDriver5.sys")
            FileDelete(@programfilesdir & "\Unlocker\UnlockerInject32.exe")
            FileDelete(@StartMenuCommonDir & "\Unlocker\Unlocker.lnk")
            FileDelete(@StartMenuCommonDir & "\Unlocker\Uninstall Unlocker.lnk")
            FileDelete(@UserProfileDir & "\SendTo\Unlocker.lnk")
            DirRemove(@StartMenuCommonDir & "\Unlocker", 1)
            MsgBox(0, "Uninstall Unlocker", "The only file left is this uninstaller. It must be deleted manually.")
        EndIf
EndIf
Edited by sleepydvdr

#include <ByteMe.au3>