Replace Default Icon

Hello,

I have heard that using #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=Filename.ico would replace the default icon, provided that the ico file is in the same directory as the script when you compile it. However no matter which icon file i try, it still ends up with the defauly A icon. I also gave resource hacker a try, which i have used before, but when I save, it spits out an unidentified exe that doesn't work, and has no icon. I would simply like to change my exe icon and perhaps the tray icon if possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Developers

Have you installed the separate SciTE4AutoIt3 installer which is required for the #AutoIt3Wrapper directives to work?

If so: Post the SciTE outputpane information displayed after Compile.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Alright, is that the same thing as the beta installer? I installed Autoit, then installed the beta as per the Autoit 1-2-3 tutorial. Is there something else i need to install?

Yes, as said the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer. look down and find a hit for its location. :x

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

You'll need to install SciTE4AutoIt3. With that installed, there will be a folder (typically Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper) that will have "AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" along with some other stuff. Use that executable to compile if you are including AutoIt3Wrapper directives. Or just go to Tools>Compile in Scite.