Is there a more vague form of PixelGetColor?

arktikk

Im trying to make a script perform certain functions based on the color of a progress bar.

AC Tools could detect the shade of blue that the bar was, but it kind of sucks for performing anything else.

PixelGetColor is getting the exact color of the exact pixel I choose, and the color I am trying to pinpoint varies because it is a little transparent.

Since its transparent, its going to vary when it comes to the exact color, so Im curious if there is anything a little less exact than PixelGetColor.

Most progress bars are dependent on the theme that the OS uses. Therefore, you cannot depend on color at all. Unless you just want something to work on your particular computer and you never change the theme. But if that were the case, what would be the problem with exact color returns?

If it comes down to it, I guess you could write a function that would look for ranges of colors using the decimal value. I didn't know much about decimal color values before now, but playing around with the following website gave me a lot of insight:

http://www.mathsisfun.com/hexadecimal-decimal-colors.html

#include <ByteMe.au3>