[Help] Nomad

First of all... little loop hole that i want to point out in the rules saying that you cannot discuss bot development. The definition of a bot -

A bot (short for "robot") is a program that operates as an agent for a user or another program or simulates a human activity

In saying that, my query does pertain to a subject of bot development but in my case, even though it is a 3rd party program, it has no relevance to the development of a bot.

So don't flame me =D

Onward!

-snip -

To any mods who find this against the rules, i know that it was a risky ask. I don't really have anyone else to ask because no one uses autoit (i love it) and the people who do are German :x

So if you want to close it, i beg you not to. But if you must i understand.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by Jos

• Developers

To any mods who find this against the rules, i know that it was a risky ask. I don't really have anyone else to ask because no one uses autoit (i love it) and the people who do are German :x

So if you want to close it, i beg you not to. But if you must i understand.

So you know you are in violation with the posted rules and you still post the question.... nice.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)