In what version it works?

I use AutoIt v3.1.1., but I have not found description ObjCreate (),

and the program speaks: a mistake a unknown name of function.

Also I have not found the description _INetGetSource ().

In what version it works and where it can be downloaded?

Than these versions 1.45 from 1.45 Beta differ?

Whether at installation it is necessary to delete V3.1.1. or it is possible to put from above?

Whether the programs developed for v3.1.1 will work?

Thanks

Than these versions 1.45 from 1.45 Beta differ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't understand what you mean.

If you ask if the beta version can coexist with the official 3.1.1 the answer is yes.

You can use Scite to run one or the other using one or the other with alt-...

I don't understand what you mean.

If you ask if the beta version can coexist with the official 3.1.1 the answer is yes.

You can use Scite to run one or the other using one or the other with alt-...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here versions 3.1.1.45 (1.7M) and 3.1.1.45 beta (1.9M) are laid out. In what a difference? Edited by zxc3

BE MORE CLEAR. Like that... Ask actual questions please, not disjointed fragments.

And if you had bothered to actually DOWNLOAD the ZIP and EXE, WHICH ARE THE TWO DIFFERENT SIZES, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO ASK SUCH A STUPID QUESTION!

Zip > 1.7mb

Exe > 1.9mb

Excuse the 'caps', I just get mad when people ask a stupid question, no question at all or don't bother to do and research into what they are talking about and demand answers. Please learn from this...

Edited by Burrup

qq

BE MORE CLEAR. Like that... Ask actual questions please, not disjointed fragments.

And if you had bothered to actually DOWNLOAD the ZIP and EXE, WHICH ARE THE TWO DIFFERENT SIZES, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO ASK SUCH A STUPID QUESTION!

Zip > 1.7mb

Exe > 1.9mb

Excuse the 'caps', I just get mad when people ask a stupid question, no question at all or don't bother to do and research into what they are talking about and demand answers. Please learn from this...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry ,but Files have different names.

Ofcourse they do. They are different things. They also have different FILE EXTENSIONS... Would you call the zip file "autoit-v3.1.1.45-beta-Setup"? No, the zip file is NOT the installer program nor does it 'setup' anything.

The reason they are not 'labelled correctly' is because we assume they people have enough common sense to know the difference between a zip and exe and have the brain capacity to know that a zip compress's the files and would thus be smaller then the actual exe.

Edited by Burrup

qq