How to make a script activate by holding a key down?

Rustle

I am going to try and make a little test script to see what I can do with this programme and I was going to try and make a script that made the mouse move in a small circle very fast by holding a key. I would also need it to deactivate when i let go of the key. If you get these annoying newbie sort of posts all the time dont worry about it, I don't want to be a burden.

Thanks in advance ^^

P.S. Oh yeah, if this is the wrong section or something can I please be told where to post something like this? Im new to forums and the secetion name said "General Help and Support" so one would assume this would be where you would ask. The last time a posted a question on this forum an admin called Jos I think just banned me without telling me wheat I did wrong. -.-

Bullshit.

Really? Well do this for me.

Imagine you are in my shoes, brand new to the programme and don't understand forums very well.

Then read this from my perspective.

He gave no help at all on where I could post it for help. He just banned me and I want to ask again because I'm still stuck on the same problem but I don't want to get banned again...

You may have been banned because this can be and most likely will be used for a game bot.

Look here.

Don't worry, your not the first to 'miss' it.

Edited by shanet

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:

%programfiles%/AutoIt3/autoit3.chm

• Developers

The last time a posted a question on this forum an admin called Jos I think just banned me without telling me wheat I did wrong. -.-

You gotten a 7 days posting ban for calling me a faggot and that is something I do not accept from anybody. I told you so in a PM. but guess you forgot about it?

Since you openly question my actions I will refresh your memory publicly:

Ok,

Its clear you can't behave so you will get a week to think about this.

When you cannot adhere to our policies in the forums then simply do not return after that week.

Your choice to blend in or not but do not try to mess with us.

Jos

Too little too late.

When you want to get things done you could try to communicate normally, not like you did in your initial PM to me.

So you have a week to think about it and after return and behave.

Don't come to me for a while because credit is gone...

Jos

I would think this is pretty clear what the issue was I had with you so stop crying about it.

You better get of your high horse quickly and start thinking about what you post here since I will not shed a single tear about it when I need to permanently ban your ass.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

Jos,

Please excuse me for adding this, but the OP seems genuinely not to understand why his initial topic was closed. :x

Rustle,

The last time a posted a question on this forum an admin called Jos I think just banned me without telling me wheat I did wrong

Your original topic was closed because you were trying to break a Captcha - something which is not permitted here.

I want to ask again because I'm still stuck on the same problem but I don't want to get banned again

I would strongly advise you NOT to ask for help on that particular problem again.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area