new need some help

macdad

i need some help im new to autoit have some html experiance and trying to learn autoit

im looking for a script that will check for a existing file. ask u for x,y cords for mouse click write them to a ini file and later be able to read those x,y cords it saved to the ini file and do the mouse clicks on the cords it saved to it all i need is 1 - 2 entries into the ini file u dont have to put more then that i can manage changing the script to be more custom once i got it. i only need this cause my mouse clicks change from one computer to anouther due to diff res and screen size.

thanks for ur time..

Welcome to the AutoIt Forums!

Look in the help file for these functions:

FileExists

FileRead

FileWrite

MouseClick

Hopefully that will get you on the right track.

If you have any problems with this, just reply to this thread and if I am on, I will look and do my best to help.

shanet

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:

%programfiles%/AutoIt3/autoit3.chm

k i got that figured out now im looking for a script to make autoit look at a webpahe php and find a certain line in it before it does something like a mouseclick. example im looking to find this script at facebook

span[id^=app_102452128776_][id$=_label]:contains("farmville gift request")

and then click on the accept button this is just a example i dont play farmvill but this is just a code i could look up real quick i would also like it to do one of 2 actions if id doesnt match i want it to do a diff mouse click if someone could help me out w a script that will look for this and do one of 2 things i am also gonn use this for page load problems got a small bug that this could fix