help!

pedro1

While trying to write and execute a basic script I did something wrong--now the application I was trying to open has the AutoIt icon on the exe file and the application won't open (Photoshop.exe) and Photoshop.exe keeps trying to run in the windows task manager causing my machine to run very slow. How do I fix this???

Pedro

Can u paste source of your scripts. It's quiet difficult to understand what u've done.

What I think I did was chose 'compile' from the script editor menu and set 'Photoshop.exe' as my target...how can I undo that?

Thanks.

Pedro

• Developers

Do you have Win7? if so try right-mouse-click on the program and select "restore previous version" to see if its available.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

It only backs up system settings. I consider it to be so useless that I disable it.

This is the second time these last 2 days you make a bold statement. :x It has proven useful several times for people I helped to clean up their PC after getting corrupted of infected by a virus, so lets not advocate to disable it unless you are absolutely sure and understand the extra risks involved.

Just my opinion,

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

This is the second time these last 2 days you make a bold statement. :x It has proven useful several times for people I helped to clean up their PC after getting corrupted of infected by a virus, so lets not advocate to disable it unless you are absolutely sure and understand the extra risks involved.

Just my opinion,

Jos

I did not see any one advocating, it was an opinion.

Here is another: XP's sys restore is mostly useless, unless you like to restore old malware.

Edited by ravaged1