STAR WARS

trancexx

You know who Simon, Sten and Mike are?

They made nice ASCII movie (sorta) 100 years ago that's watchable on port 23 at towel.blinkenlights.nl.

Since Win7 no longer have telnet, I thought maybe to write a script to be able to occasionally enjoy this creative burst.

Here's the script:

STARWARS_TCP.au3

You can compile it to get authentic felling, or you can run it from SciTE. It should work both ways. SciTE's console is used as screen in latter. Just be a little patient for it to start, connection needs to be made ...and things like that.

Don't worry, you don't need AutoItObject this time.

Edited by trancexx

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

I already knew the ASCII movie but I like your code!

Well done!

5* stars for you star wars wrapper from me! :x

Hmm, according to the votes (2 votes - Ø3) I think you have some "real" fans... :P

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Hmm, according to the votes (2 votes - Ø3) I think you have some "real" fans... :x

Hehe, yeah, not the first time :P

It could be made so you cant vote the thread unless you have replied to it, probably wouldnt stop it, but could narrow down who is doing it. (or report to an admin who should be able to see who is doing it, atleast it's possible with vBulletin, guess IPBoard has such feature also).

Some guy's script + some other guy's script = my script!

I hadn't seen this one before, nicely done. I like the way you implemented this.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Cool script, wow didn't think some would spend so much time doing those types of movies, I can imagine how long it took them to do it, I have the real version on my DVR haven't watched it yet though lol guess I been on the pc too much this long weekend :x

Edited by ALFJ