what is script for favorite in browser

kingooo

• Developers

what is codes

Here we go again ... can anybody scratch the poor devil or are we now going to learn him to scratch himself?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

i love you :x

Sure, I guess you don't even realize that you are calling me an IDIOT now.

Happy Newyear :P

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

for this new year i wait expert to help me to get codes

I know you are, so what is your reason not trying anything yourself? Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

jos jos jos jos

why you are difficult

why you had hard deeling whit other

please, if you do not help me let kind people offer help

kingooo kingooo kingooo, why are you insisting to avoid answering a simple question?

I can only assume now you're simply a lazy bastard.

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

if i am admin in this forum i will kick you from this forum

Well if you don't mind I will refrain from kicking myself out so guess that means you will have to put up with me as long as you keep treating this forum the way you do which is without any respect in my humble opinion.

i am beginner therefore i want some one to help me in my topic

No, you want people to do ALL the work for you, so either start putting effort in yourself or buzz off to rent-a-coder.

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

jos please do not reply any topic for me.

i wait other to help me for getting codes that make tool for save favorite

Which part of my last post was difficult for you to understand?

I realise you are not from an English speaking country but you will be dealing with the moderators here until you are willing to stop your code begging..

I will close this thread now to stop this ping-pong game and promise you that I will give you a posting ban when the next post from you is one that asks for code without any effort from your site.

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.