[SOLVED]Uploading files with FTPEx

Using this code I found here, I've tried too many times to see why It doesn't work Posted Image I try uploading a rar archive and it appears at www.DriveHQ.com for only about 4-6 seconds Posted Image at 0kb in size and then it just DISAPPEARS never to be seen again every time... WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!!?!?!

===============================================================================================================================================

EDIT: I Found out what was wrong, I wasn't assigning a port which should have been 21 for ftp.drivehq.com

I was also overlooking passive mode which I set to "one" when I used command prompt. I would receive an error stating that passive mode should be enabled for the web site I was uploading to. the below code should work for windows 7.

#include 

$server = 'ftp.drivehq.com'
$i_Passive = '1'
$port = '21'
$username = 'USERNAME'
$pass = 'PASSWORD'

$Open = _FTP_Open('FTP')
$Conn = _FTP_Connect($Open, $server, $username, $pass,$i_Passive,$port)
_FTP_FilePut($Conn,"test.txt","/test.txt")
_FTP_Close($Open)

Apparently the file to upload should be relevant to the current working directory.

Edited by xJSLRx

You are asking so many questions, but don't want to make the effort yourself to figure things out. Read the help file, make sure you are putting the file into a directory that is allowed to accept uploading. You in my book are becoming very suspect.