Help

Check the following functions in the help file: Run(), HotKeySet(), MouseMove(), MouseClick().

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Yeah I just can't seem to get it to work. If someone could please give me that basic script I can work off that (going to make a bot)

O.K. Here we go... Have fun writing your own code, based on this snippet.

HotKeySet("{F2}",_F2Pressed)
HotKeySet("{F3}",_F3Pressed)

$ptd = "path"
run($ptd & "\" & "darkages.exe")

func _F2Pressed ()
    MouseMove(100,200)
    MouseClick("left")
endfunc

func _F3Pressed ()
    MouseMove(200,100)
    MouseClick("left")
endfunc

Don't understand: clicks number down, so I left that part.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

The function has to be in quotes.

Also as a side note, please show the script that you have gotten so far and dont ask someone to write it for you. You got lucky this time that you didnt get flamed and had someone write it for you.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)