Are there any good English Tutorials?

cxzzD

Hello.

I recently started playing around in AutoIt and could use some tutorials. All i've lernt about is really the PixelSearch, some "loops" and "If / then".

So, if there are any tutorials that go thru the basics of AutoIt and from there more advance!

I learnt with 2:

This is one:

There was an awesome pdf guid in this forum, can't find it by search and my mom destroyed my 1TB backup HD by making it crash on the ground several times while cleaning house :x 100$ wasted. so i can't find the second one

Edited by Newb

I'm a compulsive poster. When I post something, come to read it at least 5 minutes later after the posting, because I will edit it. I edited even this signature a few minutes later after I wrote it.

Thanks for all the great answers. Guess ill just have to start off at one end and see where it takes me :x

BTW, What kind of scripts are you all creating? Are they towards games/cheats, simplifying your daily computer usage, or something else? :P

(Could use some inspiration :shifty:)

Thanks for all the great answers. Guess ill just have to start off at one end and see where it takes me :x

BTW, What kind of scripts are you all creating? Are they towards games/cheats, simplifying your daily computer usage, or something else? :P

(Could use some inspiration :shifty:)

Web Access automation.

Anyway I started doing a gui with buttons that did various thing, like opening notepad and writing, doing calculations with windows calculator and so on.

I'm attacching the source just in case you need. Sorry but all the comments and text are in italian, find how it works by yourself, might be a good exercise too. Note: some windows handles like Notepad and Calculator are in italian because I am italian and I have italian windows version. You must translate them in english or in your language. Blocco Note= Notepad, Calcolatrice= Calculator and so on.

Bye

Multiselezione21aprile2010GUI commentato.au3

Edited by Newb

I'm a compulsive poster. When I post something, come to read it at least 5 minutes later after the posting, because I will edit it. I edited even this signature a few minutes later after I wrote it.