autoit peroformance improvement

I have a autoit testing program to populate 30,000 records into db. But it's not so efficient. I found maybe 2 reasons:

1. I use some sleep in between. It's a problem to performance. but I don't know if it's possible to get ride of them. I know most of case we should use WinWaitActive to make program more robust. but if i am waiting a retrieval from db or waiting a calculation etc, I have to use sleep.

2. because there some option parameters need to be feed in but there are too many combination though it's not so ofter. so I can't control the logic. I use something like:

InputParam1IfNeeded()

InputParam2IfNeeded()

InputParam3IfNeeded()

And in most case, they are just doing nothing, which looks very stupid.

any suggestion?

I dont no anything about databases, but I know this, you are not giving any potential helpers who do, much to work with.

Such as the database you are using and some code to see how you are populating it and any other things you are doing in between.

You dont have to poat your whole code, but an example of it will go a long way toward getting the help you want.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.