New SciTE

asdf8

There is such a project SciTE-Ru-Board Edition, which is modernizing SciTE.

Very functional editor.

Modifications to him configs for AutoIt (syntax highlighting, code completion), but there was a problem - SciTE 2.23 does not support lua-scripts from SciTE4AutoIt3 (version SciTE 1.79).

Maybe, if you like an editor, someone will take to fix lua-scripts from SciTE4AutoIt3?

Download link 1,79 Mb.

• Developers

There is such a project SciTE-Ru-Board Edition, which is modernizing SciTE.

Very functional editor.

Modifications to him configs for AutoIt (syntax highlighting, code completion), but there was a problem - SciTE 2.23 does not support lua-scripts from SciTE4AutoIt3 (version SciTE 1.79).

Maybe, if you like an editor, someone will take to fix lua-scripts from SciTE4AutoIt3?

I am very much aware of the RU SciTE spin-off and looked at some of it features but am not going to support multiple versions of SciTE.

Jos :x

moved to support.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Jos

"simple SciTE" also have version 2.23

Newer versions do not excist release - fix old bugs, add new ones :x

I know and have created a new version using this source already but still need to add the bit Valik did to support the save-as properly.

The current version has proven pretty stable and I haven't really seen any features that are a "must-have" in this new v2.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

So at the end what's the difference between Scite4autoit3 and RU scite in terms of functionality? Juas a fast overview would be nice

I'm a compulsive poster. When I post something, come to read it at least 5 minutes later after the posting, because I will edit it. I edited even this signature a few minutes later after I wrote it.

• Developers

So at the end what's the difference between Scite4autoit3 and RU scite in terms of functionality? Juas a fast overview would be nice

The AutoIt3 installer contains the SE1 (standalone) version of SciTE were the only change is I have removed nearly all Lexers to minimise the size.

The SciTE4Autoit3 installer I have created contains a nearly identical version of Neil Hodgson's released SciTE version but on top of that many extra's to make the coders live easier for AutoIt3.

What the difference is between the RU version and Neils version is easily found on the RU versions website.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.