AutoIT -> C#

cxzzD

Hello forum.

I'd like to ask if there is a simple way of using my AutoIt code in C#.

So. Basically, I just want to add my AutoIt script into a C# project that I have allready started with.

The AutoIt script creates an file with code in it, and my C# program basically just opens .txt objects, reads them and then they tell you what the .txt file said.

I know I can do this whole function quite easy in either one of the languages, but I'd like to put the two languages together, as a learning experience, so in the future I can create bigger projects between the two languages.

Thanks in advance.

(No harsh nor any unpolite answers please.)

This means that c# should completly understand what each autoit function, keyword etc.. etc.. does before translating it into c# code

Why do you need to sit on 2 chairs with only 1 butt?

My advice is if you need Autoit for things it can do best use Autoit, otherwise save yourself from headache and use C#

I am still using c++ and qt for some advanced gui projects but currently i am enjoying more simple things autoit gui can do and making something that doesnt need c++.

Edited by marko29

This means that c# should completly understand what each autoit function, keyword etc.. etc.. does before translating it into c# code

Why do you need to sit on 2 chairs with only 1 butt?

My advice is if you need Autoit for things it can do best use Autoit, otherwise save yourself from headache and use C#

So I wouldn't be able to use an AutoIt PixelSearch in C# either then I suppose?

PixelSearch

... well that was a unexpected let down ...

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...