Composite Listing

qwert

A user of one on my compiled scripts reported an error related to a non-Array Variable ... at Line 961.

My script is only 360 lines long, so I'm concluding that the error line points into one of the include files. But I can't see a way to view Line 961 in a composite listing that shows the entire script as it was amassed during the compile operation. Is there such a thing? If not, how does one go about locating the offending line in errors like these?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

If there's not many includes, then it might be worth it to see if you can mimic how AutoIt adds the includes by directly adding the files... That probably won't be completely accurate either. For future builds, I'd use obfuscator with "/striponlyincludes", and then keep the obfuscated version of the script, that way the lines will be fairly similar (I usually do this anyway as it reduces script size by quite a lot).

Lacking a better approach, I pulled the needed sections of subscripts into the main script and got rid of most of the includes. I recompiled, expecting to be able to get a better look at the array error. Lo and behold, the script now tests out fine in all cases ... and executes on the user's machine. I won't be surprised if the error shows up in some other form, but for now, I'm back to having a working script. Aren't computers great!

Thanks for the help.